If you’ve ever wondered how to be more assertive at work, our assertiveness for women course is for you. On this practical and supportive one day women only programme we’ll examine the components of confidence and how to develop it. Led by business psychologists and experts in the field, you’ll learn tools and techniques to maximise your personal impact and assertiveness.
We’ll examine what assertiveness for women really is, blocks to assertiveness and how to build confidence. You’ll learn brain based tools to enable you to powerfully communicate with others both verbally and non verbally in the workplace. Our assertiveness for women course is different, you’ll have the opportunity to focus on personal challenges, leaving with an individual action plan.
Why Choose Koru For Your Training Courses?
At Koru we use the latest research from leadership, neuroscience, positive psychology, resilience and mindfulness. We also conduct our own research so you know you’ll be getting the most up to date information possible.
We provide innovative, practical training courses that equip you to return to your role and start making a real difference straight away. All of our courses come with;
- Unlimited post training support
- Free access to our psychometrics
- Free access to our e-books, infographics, blogs, videos and resources
- All of our courses are bespoke to you and your organisation as standard. We don’t do off the shelf and we don’t charge extra to tailor make courses for you meaning you get exactly what you need.
- Regular Q&A Surgeries for former delegates
- Qualified business psychologists with real world business experience
We work internationally with Fortune 500 companies delivering brain based programmes that work. Get in touch for our full course outline or to talk more about your learning and development needs.