Resilience is the cornerstone of effective leadership. Maintaining workplace wellbeing and resilience is a critical skill in today’s complex business environment. On this one day resilient leader masterclass we’ll use the latest from neuroscience, positive psychology and contemplative practice to manage change, complexity, adversity and failure.
Our resilient leader masterclass is different, using science backed practices you’ll learn effective strategies to enable you to sustain performance, manage time pressures and create balance, leaving with a toolkit to start using straight away. On this expert led resilient leader masterclass you’ll learn what resilience is, how to develop it and embed it into your business culture.
Why Choose Koru For Your Training Courses?
At Koru we use the latest research from leadership, neuroscience, positive psychology, resilience and mindfulness. We also conduct our own research so you know you’ll be getting the most up to date information possible.
We provide innovative, practical training courses that equip you to return to your role and start making a real difference straight away. All of our courses come with;
- Unlimited post training support
- Free access to our psychometrics
- Free access to our e-books, infographics, blogs, videos and resources
- All of our courses are bespoke to you and your organisation as standard. We don’t do off the shelf and we don’t charge extra to tailor make courses for you meaning you get exactly what you need.
- Regular Q&A Surgeries for former delegates
- Qualified business psychologists with real world business experience
We work internationally with Fortune 500 companies delivering brain based programmes that work. Get in touch for our full course outline or to talk more about your learning and development needs.