This practical one day compassion at work training for professionals working in pressured roles that demand high levels of compassion will provide you with an opportunity to build upon existing skills.
Throughout this compassion at work training you will be introduced to compassion theory, the science behind compassion and the latest in emotional intelligence and contemplative practice research. The day will provide a safe space for you to audit your own level of individual, team and organisational compassion, reflecting upon barriers as well as team and individual development.
We will examine the role of compassion at work, emotional intelligence in compassion alongside personality differences and communication. You will have the opportunity to practice skills to help you recognise compassionate practice, support others and communicate more effectively.
Why Choose Koru For Your Training Courses?
At Koru we use the latest research from leadership, neuroscience, positive psychology, resilience and mindfulness. We also conduct our own research so you know you’ll be getting the most up to date information possible.
We provide innovative, practical training courses that equip you to return to your role and start making a real difference straight away. All of our courses come with;
- Unlimited post training support
- Free access to our psychometrics
- Free access to our e-books, infographics, blogs, videos and resources
- All of our courses are bespoke to you and your organisation as standard. We don’t do off the shelf and we don’t charge extra to tailor make courses for you meaning you get exactly what you need.
- Regular Q&A Surgeries for former delegates
- Qualified business psychologists with real world business experience
We work internationally with Fortune 500 companies delivering brain based programmes that work. Get in touch for our full course outline or to talk more about your learning and development needs.