Why the Building Leadership Resilience & Stress Management Masterclass? Increasingly we will deal with workplace setbacks and challenges at some stage in our careers. Resilience, the ability to bounce back, is a key differentiator in today’s workforce and a vital tool for leaders, individuals and teams. This practical, interactive Building Leadership Resilience & Stress Management Masterclass will provide you with strategies and techniques to help you build resilience, reduce your stress, increase emotional intelligence and develop a growth mindset culture at work.
We’ll provide you with practical strategies, diagnostics, tactics and tools to build mental toughness, emotional resilience and physical coping strategies in leaders, managers and teams. You’ll create the space to examine the latest research from resilience, emotional intelligence and positive psychology, leaving with a takeaway toolbox of strategies to implement immediately for yourself and your teams.
‘The key to resilience is trying really hard, then stopping, recovering, and then trying again’
You’ll benefit from this Building Leadership Resilience & Stress Management Masterclass course if:
- You want to build your resilience resources
- You’ve identified you need to dial down your stress levels
- You already recognise that a happy team is a resilient (and productive) team
- Want to learn about the latest stress management research linking resilience, emotional intelligence, positive psychology & performance
- You’d like to increase your coping strategies
- Want to model resilient behaviour but don’t know how
- You recognise the importance of resilience, stress management techniques and emotional intelligence
- Want to build your leadership, team and organisational resilience in a complex world
- You want to understand the latest emotional intelligence techniques and strategies to build and motivate your team
- Would like to communicate more effectively
- Need to Influence, persuade and motivate others
- Sometimes struggle to identify the impact your emotions are having on your behaviour?
- Struggle to manage the difficult emotions of others without losing your cool or becoming upset?
- Would like to learn new strategies, tools and techniques to develop your emotional intelligence, resilience and motivate your team?
If you answered “Yes” to the above our Building Leadership Resilience & Stress Management Masterclass is for you.
Building Leadership Resilience & Stress Management Masterclass Course Content;
- How Resilience, wellbeing and performance are critical and how to develop it
- The neuroscience of stress
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of work related stress
- The 5 Pillars of resilience and wellbeing
- Managing an ADT culture in an increasingly VUCA world
- The key link between work, pressure, performance, wellbeing & resilience
- Flow and how to create the conditions necessary for optimum performance
- Shifting & reframing stress perception
- How to respond positively to the pressures & demands of working life and identify opportunities to thrive
- Optimising your daily routine for resilience
- Recognise the importance of supporting & building team resilience within a complex and uncertain world
- Identifying what undermines resilience
- Sacrifice syndrome: Recognising the early warning signs in yourself and your team & how to prevent it
- How to role model resilience & healthy behaviours to increase team wellbeing
- Creating a resilient culture in your team
- Identifying team scotomas, strengths & areas for development in relation to resilience
- Embedding resilience into everything that you do as a team from working practices, meetings, lunchtime to social activities
- The business case for mindfulness at work
- Becoming a mindful leader
- Responding positively to workplace stress in order to flourish & develop flow
- What is emotional intelligence & how is it linked to resilient teams?
- Identify what triggers your self defeating emotional responses and learn how to overcome your triggers.
- Growth Mindset – moving from fixed to growth
- Our four step technique you can use to apply a growth mindset to failure.
- Access to our Mindset self-assessment.
- Learn tools to ensure your growth mindset development is a life long process.
- Learn our easy strategy to avoid the false growth mindset trap.
- Learn techniques to apply a growth mindset approach to improving relationships.
Building Leadership Resilience & Stress Management Masterclass Learning Outcomes & Outputs to take away and use immediately:
By the end of the session participants will be able to;
- Use tools & techniques from the latest leadership resilience, stress management and motivational theory to use yourself and with your colleagues
- Employ tools, techniques and tricks to sustain resilience
- Have an increased awareness of your own and others brains alongside how you can enhance the brain’s strengths and manage its limitations
- Identify steps that you can use immediately to recognise and prevent sacrifice syndrome
- Help others understand how habits form and change alongside techniques to support new strategies
- Employ the power of neuroplasticity in unleashing your brain agility and resilience
- Delegates receive a comprehensive online workbook
- Unlimited access to our online tools, resources, podcasts and psychometrics
- A personal action plan to identify your strengths & identify developmental goals
- Unlimited after support
Why Choose Koru For Your Building Leadership Resilience & Stress Management Masterclass Courses?
At Koru we’re qualified business psychologist with real world experience, We use the latest research from leadership, neuroscience, positive psychology, resilience and mindfulness. We also conduct our own research so you know you’ll be getting the most up to date information possible.
We provide innovative, practical training courses that equip you to return to your role and start making a real difference straight away. All of our courses come with;
- Unlimited post training support
- Free access to our psychometrics
- Free access to our e-books, infographics, blogs, videos and resources
- All of our courses are bespoke to you and your organisation as standard. We don’t do off the shelf and we don’t charge extra to tailor make courses for you meaning you get exactly what you need.
- Regular Q&A Surgeries for former delegates
- Qualified business psychologists with real world business experience
We’ve worked internationally delivering courses with organisations such as Deloitte, Price Waterhouse Coopers, KPMG, UKSport, Spotify, ICAEW, London School of Economics, Goldsmiths University, WaterAid, Lancashire University’s Bonington Leadership programme and even the Victoria and Albert Museum. We design and deliver resilience and stress management programmes, coaching and leadership retreats. With our leadership resilience training you’ll be creating the space to examine how you can enhance your existing leadership resilience skills, reflect upon your current practice and learn critical resilient leadership skills in a supportive peer group of leaders.
We’ve trained with Google’s SYLI Emotional Intelligence for Leaders programme as well as training with Aberdeen University, Bangor University and Dr Patricia Collard to fulfill UK mindfulness teacher requirements. We’re committed to our own continuing professional development, our senior Mindful Leader facilitator, Gill Thackray, holds an MSc in Mindfulness Studies specialising in mindful leadership & resilience. She regularly attends CPD events internationally and at The Oxford Mindfulness Centre and The Mindfulness Association. She regularly presents keynotes at leadership and management events and mindful leadership conferences.
Our own personal mindfulness practice spans 20 years. We draw upon this alongside our corporate experience of successfully building our own businesses working with FTSE 500 companies. We are committed to the UK Network for Mindfulness Based Teachers Good Practice Guidelines and meet the Best Practice Guidelines set out by the British Government’s Mindfulness All-Party Parliamentary Group. We are registered with the International Mindfulness Teachers Association and the UK Registered Teachers list.
We work internationally with Fortune 500 companies delivering brain based programmes that work. Get in touch for our full course outline or to talk more about your learning and development needs.