Maybe you’ve already found your special niche in life, but sometimes finding your passion can feel super elusive. If you’re living someone else’s idea of success or watching the second hand inch around in a job you loathe, it might be time to to have fun hunting your true passion down. We’ve got you covered with 10 Inspiring Finding your Passion Quotes.
If you’re wondering what a life that excites you feels like we’ve collated some of the very best finding your passion quotes. We’re starting with this premise from Farrah Gray
“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” and what a waste that would be. You know there’s something that only you are able to bring to the world, you just haven’t uncovered it yet. Here are 10 inspiring finding your passion quotes to get you started.
1.“Follow your own passion—not your parents’, not your teachers’—yours.” —Robert Ballard
2. Hard work is painful when life is devoid of purpose. But when you live for something greater than yourself and the gratification of your own ego, then hard work becomes a labor of love.” — Steve Pavlina
3. “If you don’t love what you do, you won’t do it with much conviction or passion.” —Mia Hamm
4. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” —Oprah Winfrey
5. “If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.” —Wanda Sykes
6. Never work just for money or for power. They won’t save your soul or help you sleep at night.” — Marian Wright Edelman
7. It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
8. “There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” —Nelson Mandela
9. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” —Vincent Van Gogh
10. “Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.” Deepak Chopra