A growth mindset at work greatly impacts business performance and is essential for success. In this expert-led growth mindset at a work training course, you’ll learn what a growth mindset is, how businesses are embracing a growth mindset and what it takes to develop it in leaders, employees, and teams. We’ll examine the growth mindset at work research from Professor Carol Dweck along with the companies embracing a growth mindset at work. If you want to create a growth mindset culture, this is the course for you.
Why Choose Koru For Your Training Courses?
At Koru, we use the latest research from leadership, neuroscience, positive psychology, resilience, and mindfulness. We also conduct our own research so you know you’ll be getting the most up-to-date information possible.
We provide innovative, practical training courses that equip you to return to your role and start making a real difference straight away. All of our courses come with;
- Unlimited post-training support
- Free access to our psychometrics
- Free access to our e-books, infographics, blogs, videos, and resources
- All of our courses are bespoke to you and your organization as standard. We don’t do off the shelf and we don’t charge extra to tailor-make courses for you meaning you get exactly what you need.
- Regular Q&A Surgeries for former delegates
- Qualified business psychologists with real-world business experience
We work internationally with Fortune 500 companies delivering brain-based programs that work. Get in touch for our full course outline or to talk more about your learning and development needs.