4 Week Introduction to Mindfulness Live Online Training Course
*This course runs monthly. Get in touch for dates*
So you want to learn mindfulness but you don’t have the kind of schedule that will allow you to attend a regular class in person? Or Maybe you’re left thinking “There just aren’t any introduction to mindfulness courses near me. What do I do?” You’re not alone, we hear that a lot from people who don’t have the kind of life that fits neatly into a box. That’s why we’ve designed the 4 Week Introduction to Mindfulness Live Online Training Course.
- Would you like to reduce your stress levels?
- To feel less anxious?
- Do you want to improve your wellbeing?
- Do you want to increase your emotional intelligence?
- Do you sometimes feel angry, but you don’t know why?
- Would you like to feel calmer and reduce your emotional reactivity?
- Could you benefit from being kinder to yourself?
- Are you under pressure from your own perfectionism?
- Could you be benefit from increasing your self esteem?
- Do you want to find a way to build your resilience and increase your wellbeing?
- Do you feel like there’s never enough time?
- Would you like to be more focused and increase your mental clarity?
- Are you constantly running through ‘To Do’ lists in your head?
- Are you looking for a way to manage the pressures of everyday life?
- Would you like to feel happier and improve your professional and personal relationships?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this introduction to mindfulness course is for you. Welcome to the Koru 4 Week Introduction to Mindfulness Live Online Training Course. Mindfulness is a powerful practice to help you find balance and improve your resilience. We’ll walk you through what mindfulness is and how to practice it.
A very warm welcome to this Koru 4 Week Introduction to Mindfulness Live Online Training Course.
This mindfulness course uses mini lectures outlining the key principles of mindfulness, group discussions and guided practices. Each week you’ll discover core mindfulness practices. We’ll invite you to set time aside for your practice. You’ll be learning simple mindful practices that you can incorporate into your everyday routine. Even if you’re super busy we’ll show you how you can practice mindfulness on a regular basis.
You’ll receive handouts each week, practice transcripts, and homework to help you establish a regular practice. We’ll also provide an online Mindfulness Journal for you to explore and record your mindfulness journey.
You’ll receive guided audio practices in between sessions so that you can establish a regular practice and build up your mindfulness muscles.
Each week you’ll receive regular email reminders, links to blogs and motivational quotes to keep you on track. We’re also here to answer any questions that you might have in between sessions.
We truly want you to love mindfulness as much as we do. We really do want you to experience the incredible benefits of regular practice, so if you have any questions or would like to know more, just ask us. We’re always here to help. We’ll be with you every step of the way on your mindfulness journey.
Namaste, Gill x
Find out more here.
Our Mindfulness Ethics
We adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, training and leadership in mindfulness teaching, and are committed to improving the lives of those we serve. We are UK registered members of the British Association of Mindfulness Based Approaches (BAMBA). The register provides the public with a list of fully trained mindfulness teachers who commit to supervision, are insured and demonstrate compliance with the UK Good Practice Guidelines.
Our mindfulness lead, Gill Thackray holds an MSc in Mindfulness Studies from Aberdeen University and has trained at Bangor University and Oxford University. She is also International Mindfulness Teachers Association IMTA Certified Mindfulness Teacher, Professional Level (CMT-P).