Sane in the City Mindfulness Meet Up is our new monthly meet up group for anyone who wants to be part of a fun, supportive mindfulness community. We’ll be starting this autumn with monthly sessions based in Kensington, London.
Who is Sane in the City Mindfulness Meet Up for?
- Do you sometimes feel as though there’s no time in the day?
- Do you feel stretched by endless to do lists?
- Would you like to create a space just for you to decompress?
- Are you feeling frayed at the edges and in need of regular practice?
- Would you like to dial down the hum of the city once in a while?
- Are you looking for a way to sustain your mindfulness practice?
- Could you benefit from a regular mindfulness Q&A surgery?
- Would yo like to practice mindfulness with a fun, like minded supportive community?
- Do you feel that you would benefit from one to one support?
- Are you interested in learning about the latest developments in contemplative science?
- Would you like to receive regular mindfulness updates straight to your inbox in between meet ups?
- Is it important to you that you learn from experienced, Masters qualified teachers UK Mindfulness Teacher and International Mindfulness Teacher Association registered?
Yes? Then we’d love to have you join us.
Why Sane in the city Mindfulness Meet Up?
The group has grown out of an online group consisting of our former mindfulness training participants. The people we were working with on mindfulness told us that they wanted to keep in touch with each other, to ask questions about mindfulness and to hear about the latest research in contemplative science. We listened and the online group grew!
In response to a request for a regular in person meet up (still with all of that online support in the background) we’ve created Sane in the City Mindfulness Meet Up. You can use the group as a place to regularly meet others and practice, meet like minded people, or as somewhere to ask those questions about practice that have been niggling you.
Each monthly Sane in the City Mindfulness Meet Up will provide
- Guided practice
- Reflective discussion
- Research round up
- Mindfulness reminders, quotes, articles, access to recorded practices and blogs on a regular basis in between sessions
If you’d like to register your interest in Sane in the City Mindfulness Meet Up prior to the autumn term, just complete the form below and you’ll be the first to know when it starts.