This science based mindfulness at work online training will introduce you to mindfulness in the workplace along with practical strategies to build more mindfulness into your day. We’ll create much needed space for you to take part in guided mindfulness at work practices and learn about the benefits of mindfulness at work.
Would you like to;
- Be more focused at work?
- Dial down your levels of workplace stress?
- Enhance your decision making?
- Have greater clarity around your thinking?
- Build your creativity and innovation at work?
- Increase your resilience
- Develop emotional intelligence
- Learn to control your emotional responses at work?
- Manage challenging situations more effectively?
- Handle difficult conversations with ease?
- Develop your emotional intelligence?
- Manage change more confidently
- Increase your positivity and wellbeing
Mindfulness at Work Online Training Content:
- What mindfulness at work is
- The business case for mindfulness at work
- The benefits of mindfulness at work
- Research round up
- Who is using it with international examples
- The neuroscience of mindfulness and research into the impact on business
- Guided mindfulness at work practices
- How to build mindfulness into your work day
- Downloadable workbook to take away
- Individual action plan to take away
Mindfulness at Work Online Training: What You’ll Get
- Mindfulness assessment
- Downloadable work book to take away
- Recorded guided mindfulness at work practices to download and keep
- Unlimited after training support
- Regular Q&A surgeries for former delegates
Mindfulness at Work Online Training: Where?
You can join this mindfulness at work online training from anywhere in the world. We’d love for you to join us.
Mindfulness at Work Online Training: When?
This course will run from 9.30am to 12.30pm on Wednesday 1st August 2018
Why use Koru for your Mindfulness at Work Online Training?
We’re mindfulness ambassadors. We want mindfulness to be as accessible as possible, to everyone. That’s why we offer UNLIMITED post training support, We want to support you on your mindfulness journey so we provide regular Q&A surgeries so that you can ask questions and get more pointers even after you’ve done the course. We’re committed to going the extra mile for you. No sales, no bull. We want you to succeed and that’s what makes us different. We also only used qualified, experienced facilitators – compare our credentials with other providers and you’ll see the difference.
Mindfulness at Work Online Training: Your Facilitator
This course is delivered by Gill Thackray, International Mindfulness Teachers Association member & qualified UK Good Practice registered teacher with an MSc in Mindfulness Studies specialising in mindful leadership. She is a business psychologist, visiting professor and member of CIPD, British Neuroscience Association, Association of Business Psychologists, Institute of Leadership & Management & CPD accredited trainer.